Hands on three part Masterclass Seminar workshop on successful Networking, Referrals & LinkedIn
Harness the Combined Power of Networking & LinkedIn to grow your business
Thursday 17th of September 2015 Busselton Bowling Club 9.00am-5.30pm
Ron Gibson is a leading professional expert in business relationships, networking and word of mouth referrals and will give you the answers to those questions that have been holding you back in your networking efforts and results.
Giving over 200 presentations a year, his talks distil 20 years of experience and insights gained from building his own successful business exclusively via networking and relationship building.
Ron’s client list reads like a who’s who of Australian financial services, professional services and business-to-business services, companies and firms.
Linda Le is an authority on business relationships, networking and referrals through using LinkedIn. Linda comes with a background in training and development as well as having been certified as an Executive and Career Coach.
Her experience is carried through by coaching Business Owners, Managers, Directors, and C-Level Executives, particularly about reputation building and effective networking on LinkedIn.
Based in Australia and Singapore, Linda is a relationship-driven, business development coach and is on a mission to help you to achieve your goals and maximise your returns on LinkedIn.
This full day workshop is being sponsored by South West Property Settlements and includes refreshments and lunch catering for both vegetarians and carnivores. (Please advise when booking your preference).
PROGRAM – 3 Sessions in the one day
Session 1: Endless Referrals (Ron Gibson)
• How to unlock referrals from loyal clients and customers without asking
• 3 Simple phrases to increase referrals, without using the word “referral”
• Why you don’t get more referrals and the solution for it
• How to increase center of influence referrals
• The Linkedin referral
• Unlocking the secret of endless referrals
Session 2: Profitable Networking (Ron Gibson)
• How to make valuable connections, not just contacts
• Where to network and what to say when you get there
• How to replace fear and uncertainty with fun and confidence to successfully connect with people at any level
• How to follow up and capitalise on the connections you make to ultimately set the appointments you want
• How to turn your networking contacts into real business
• How to “tap” your networks to get more referrals for your business
Session 3: Linkedin for Business Development (Linda Le)
• How to create a LinkedIn profile that gets you found and attracts new opportunities
• What to do so that your name stays in front of your connections every day without being annoying
• Little known ways to reach out and turn your dormant prospects and connections into warm leads and opportunities
• Exactly what to ssay to trigger a positive response from your LinkedIn connections
• The one “tool” you can use to generate a stream of quality referrals from your connections (never shown before)
• How savvy business owners and service providers generate a steady flow of leads and new business using LinkedIn…and how you can too!
• Your 10-minute a day LinkedIn strategy to grow your business by 20% or more
• Your game plan for LinkedIn success in 2015
Bring your laptop/ipad/tablet for this hands-on workshop
RBN (Regional Business News) has been a supporter of small to medium businesses and is proud to co-ordinate this duet.
Hurry as seating is limited and numbers need to be catered so if you wish to take advantage of this heavily subsidised seminar book now with the early bird booking price of $295.00 (save over $300) for bookings received before close of business Wednesday the 16th of September 2015.
Includes lunch, morning tea & refreshments.
Please make payment using paypal above or to my account with your surname as reference.
Account name: Regional Business News
BSB: 186 300